Please note: It is a BSRA requirement that all volunteers who are NOT a parent of a current student/s must hold a Blue Card.
INDOOR ROWING CHAMPS VOLUNTEERS
- Marshal the competitors
- Person interested in long term commitment to learning/running of the IRC tech display, software, music, etc
- Help with the medal presentation (BSRA alumni that are State and/or Aust Representatives)
Prior to the regatta season the BSRA needs a working group to do a working bee at Wyaralong (one day)
Helping put out the start pontoons, whipper snipping, positioning the A frames, drawing up the line markings on the competitor headland for the school tents, the trailers and line marking the spectator headland for the spectator tent locations.
Each regatta the BSRA needs volunteers to:
- Drive boats (each school community is requested to nominate) See the boat driver nomination platform.
- Distribute bow numbers (St Hilda’s usually nominate to do this). info on pennant distribution
- Prior to the regatta commencing the bins ned to be put out on the spectator headland and the competitor headland.
- Bring the bins to the skip post regatta on the competitor headland and empty them in the skip.
- Regatta commentator.
In addition to the above, at the Head of the River, the BSRA needs volunteers for the following:
- Presenting the point score software (training provided in lead up regattas).
- Medal presentation.
- Boat holding at presentation area.
Please submit your capacity to assist to firstname.lastname@example.org
I would be grateful to receive your assistance.